Wednesday, July 16, 2008

A Shout-Out

Civility and knowledge are alive and well at RadioShack on 57th Street between 7th Avenue and Broadway! A couple of weeks ago I saw a tripod in the window. After months of failed attempts at trying to capture a full moon – or any moon, for that matter – I went into the store a couple of days ago to buy a tripod, and I bought one for, yes! $20!

Mr. Daniel Asomani Anim was kind enough to remove it from the box and show me how to assemble and disassemble. So, here’s a shout-out to him and his equally friendly co-worker, a young woman whose name and photo I did not get. I had been in the store on a previous occasion not long after I bought my digital camera. I was in the area taking photographs and wondering why the internal memory was filling up so fast. Duh! I thought something was wrong with the camera, but Daniel explained the need for a memory card and also sold me a SanDisk memory stick for storage. Double shout-out to y’all!

No comments: