Wednesday, January 28, 2009

PHOTO DIARY: "I, Barack Hussein Obama, Do Solemnly Swear..." - A View From Columbia University on January 20, 2009












Lee Bollinger, President of Columbia University, addresses the gathering crowd.


Low Library Plaza. Photo by Antonio Maria (Antonio Mari Photography, www.antoniomari.com, ASMP Member)









Gathering around "Alma Mater."


My friend, Marilyn (shielding her eyes), and onlooker.














----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's 3:25am and snowing lightly. Again. I stepped outside to have a cigarette and remembered how I was so looking forward to seeing how Precious would handle the snow. Would she run out, get a mouthful and then run back or would she insist on assuming the stalking position and lead me half-way down the block to leave my footprints beside hers?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! amazing. wow, what a beautiful day....for many, many reasons.

Anonymous said...

gorgeous photos! amazing. wow, what a beautiful day....for many, many reasons.

Planetary Citizen said...

L'uragano,

Thanks so much for visiting again. You were visiting and I was still posting. Yes, it was cold as hell but a beautifully cold day, for all the right reasons.