Wednesday, August 6, 2008

No Chewie, No Drinkee



No gum today. I can't read and chew at the same time.


Reading, reading, reading. Patricia Cornwell (Point of Origin), Philip Martin (The Zen Path through Depression), Lynne McTaggart (The Field, the Quest for the Secret Force of the Universe). I don’t have an attention deficit disorder, no, I simply like to read several books at a time. Like being in college. Usually one of fiction, one on Buddhism or Buddhism and health or so-called self-help (I like self-development better) and something like the McTaggart book, which I’m about to start (“… reveals a radical new paradigm – that the human mind and body are not separate from their environment but a packet of pulsating power constantly interacting with this vast energy sea, and that consciousness may be central in shaping our world.”). No room in my mind for psychological craving. No room in the inn.


Oh, forgot to add Digital Photography for Dummies!

No comments: